NEW - 2022 LIVE General Surgery Coding Workshop
Register now to attend a CPT coding workshop June 24-25, 2022 in Dallas, TX. With Medicare and third-party payor policy and coding changes taking effect in 2022, it is imperative that surgeons and their coding staff have accurate and up-to-date information to protect Medicare and other payor reimbursements, while also optimizing efficiency.
By attending the coding course, you will learn how to correctly code your procedures and services and will have access to tools necessary to succeed, including a coding workbook to keep for future reference. Physicians will receive AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for each day of participation. In addition, each day of the workshop meets AAPC guidelines for continuing education units – so bring your coding staff!
Friday, June 24, 2022, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Office and Inpatient E/M Coding
- Medicare's Revised Guidelines for Split / Shared Billing NEW!
- Critical Care Coding Changes NEW!
Saturday, June 25, 2022, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- 2022 New CPT Codes in General Surgery
- Global Surgical Package and Modifiers
- Surgical Coding and Documentation: Hernia, Abdominal Reconstruction, Bariatric, Liver, Colorectal, Breast, Endocrine, and much more
Hotel cut-off is June 3, 2022 and space is limited, so Register Today.
For more information or questions about the 2022 ACS live coding workshops and on-demand courses, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.